“EPOXYWOOD” Epoxy Resin for Wood – Protective coating, Restoration, Reinforcement
PLEASE, PAY YOUR ATTENTION! DUE TO THE COVID AND BREXIT, THE DELIVERY TERMS CAN BE EXTENDED TO 5-7 WORKING DAYS!
Protects, strengthens and polishes the wood, deeply penetrating thanks to its low viscosity.
Solvent-free, it can be applied to any type of wood, including fibreglass and metal.
Great for wooden, fibreglass and metal surfaces. In addition to surface protection, it enhances the wood grain and provides a pleasant aesthetic effect.
Filler applicable with additions of 2/3 of glass beads (available in our shop)
Pack of 7.5 kg [16,53 lb]:
- 5 kg [11,02 lb] component A
- 2.5 kg [5,51 lb] component B
Colour: STRAW-YELLOW, not suitable for high-thickness castings (in such cases, we recommend ResinPro Transparent Epoxy Resin)
Solvent-free structural epoxy system formulated for the construction, the protection and the restoration of fibreglass, timber and many other substrates.
Its properties of penetration, adhesion and weather-resistance make “EPOXYWOOD” essential for the maintenance and protection of surfaces. With “EPOXYWOOD” you can have high strength bonding, surface protection and waterproofing of the hull.
Wood treated with “EPOXYWOOD” becomes completely waterproof and reinforced while maintaining its characteristics of flexibility and resistance.
Before applying “EPOXYWOOD”, ensure that the surface to be treated is perfectly dry and moisture-free.
The wood to be treated must always be clean and free of oils or other solvents. We recommend to sand the surface before application.
- Mix component A and component B at a ratio of 2:1 by volume or 70:30 in weight.
- Mix for at least 2 minutes
- It can be applied by roller, brush or spray.
- Workable for 30 minutes at 20°C [68 F].
- To clean the tools, we suggest an epoxy thinner.
- To achieve a proper waterproofing cycle, apply 3 coats 12-24 hours apart.
- Solidifies in 12-24h, full cure in 7 days (20°C [68 F]).
- Colour: STRAW-YELLOW
- Solvent-free structural epoxy system for the construction, the protection and the restoration of fibreglass, timber and many other substrates.
- Usage ratio:
- Component A: 2
- Component B: 1
- Hardening at 20°C [68 F], 60% R.H.
- Gel time (125 gr at 25°C [0,27 lb at 77 F]) – 5-6H
- Full cure – 7 days
Tips for use:
- Respect the usage ratio and mix thoroughly for at least 3 minutes. Once the mixture is ready, apply it within 30 minutes.
- Before applying “EPOXYWOOD”, ensure that the surface to be treated is perfectly dry and moisture-free.
- Storage temperature: 10-30°C [50-86 F]. At low temperatures it can crystallize. To restore it, warm it up in a bain-marie or in boiling water. Reuse when cooled.