EPOXYWOOD Epoxy Resin for Wood – Protective coating, Restoration, Reinforcement
Protects, strengthens and polishes the wood, thanks to its low viscosity it penetrates deeply.
Solvent-free, it can be applied to all types of wood, including fiberglass and metal.
Excellent for wooden surfaces, fiberglass and metal surfaces. In addition to surface protection, it brightens up the wood grain and also guarantees a pleasant aesthetic effect.
Applicable putty with additions of 2/3 of glass microspheres (present in our shop)
Pack of 7.5 kg :
- 7 kg component A
- 2.5 g component B
Color: STRAW-YELLOW, not suitable for applications in thick casting (in this case we recommend the transparent epoxy resin ResinPro)
Solvent-free structural epoxy system formulated to construct, protect and restore fiberglass, wood and many other substrates.
EPOXYWOOD is a product for penetration, adhesion and re-estimation of atmospheric phenomena that make it indispensable for the maintenance and protection of surfaces. With EPOXYWOOD it is possible to obtain high resistance bonding, surface protection and waterproofing of the hull.
The wood treated with EPOXYWOOD is totally water-resistant and reinforced while maintaining its characteristics of flexibility and resistance.
Before applying EPOXYWOOD, make sure that the surface to be treated is perfectly dry and free of moisture.
The wood to be treated must always be clean and free of oils or other solvents. We recommend sanding the surfaces before application.
- Mix component A and component B at a ratio of 2:1 by volume or 70:30 by weight.
- Mix for at least 2 minutes
- Can be applied by roller, brush or spray.
- Workable for 30 minutes at 20’c.
- For cleaning the instruments we recommend an epoxy thinner.
- For a correct waterproofing cycle, apply 3 coats at a distance of 12, 24 hours.
- Solid in 12-24h, complete hardening in 7 days (20’C).
- Color: STRAW-YELLOW
- Solvent-free structural epoxy system for building, protecting and restoring fiberglass, wood and many other substrates.
- Employment ratio:
- Component A: 2
- Component B: 1
- Hardening at 20°C, 60% R.H.
- Gel time (125g 25°) – 5-6H
- Full hardening – 7 days
Recommendations for use:
- Respect the application ratio and mix thoroughly for at least 3 minutes. Once the product has been prepared, apply within 30 minutes.
- Before working with EPOXYWOOD make sure that the surface to be treated is completely dry and free of moisture.
- Storage temperature: 10-30°C. At low temperatures it can crystallize. To restore it, heat in a bain-marie in boiling water. Reuse when cooled.