Two-component, high-modulus, unfilled, medium-fluidized epoxy system.
The system is composed using only raw materials included in the positive list of substances allowed for food contact (EU Regulation No. 10/2011 January 14, 2011)*.
Excellent surface finish and good resistance to yellowing, to be used with the casting method, characterized by
high transparency, good external stability, excellent mechanical resistance and resistance to basic and acid
Application for casting. The medium-low viscosity of this resin allows a wide range of applications
specifically for the realization of non-toxic surfaces with thickness.
Loaded with mineral aggregates of suitable grain size, it is used in the creation of self-levelling epoxy floors and screeds suitable for contact with food,
industrial floors, etc.
The main characteristics of this product are:
- high transparency, + excellent mechanical resistance,
- good chemical and carbonation resistance,
- high impregnation and reinforcement of technical fabrics,
- long workability,
- glossy surface and self-levelling.
- heat resistance – up 70 C
Utilization ratio 100:55 (by weight)
Pot Life (150 g at 30 ° C): 40 min, therefore it is advisable to program the project first before apply the resin.
Film (1 mm at 30°C): 3:00′.
Complete catalysis after 24 hours.
* the documentation guarantees that the raw materials used are listed by the Ministry of Health and the laboratory migration test on the catalyzed resin samples are a further guarantee that the final hard product, if applied following the instructions for use, does not release harmful products for Health. This information can be consulted by the end user in the release of the HCCP certification which remains the responsibility of the end user.