Two-component unfilled high-modulus epoxy resin, medium fluidity.
The system is composed using only raw materials included in the positive list of substances accepted for food contact (EU Regulation No. 10/2011 January 14, 2011) *.
Excellent surface finish and good resistance to yellowing, to be used for casting, characterized by high transparency, good outdoor stability, excellent mechanical resistance and resistance to basic and acid chemical substances.
For self-levelling casting. Its medium-high viscosity allows a wide range of applications specifically for the realization of non-toxic surfaces.
Charged with mineral aggregates of appropriate grain size, it is used to create self-levelling epoxy and screed surfaces suitable for contact with food.
The main features of this product are:
- high transparency,
- excellent mechanical resistance,
- good chemical and carbonation resistance,
- high impregnation and reinforcement of technical fabrics,
- long working time,
- glossy and self-levelling surface.
- heat resistance – up to 70 C [158 F]
Usage ratio 100:55 (by weight)
Pot Life (150 g at 30° C) [0,33 lb at 86 F]: 40 min, therefore we recommend to design the drawing first and then apply the resin.
Film catalysis (1 mm at 30° C) [0,03” at 86 F]: 3:00′.
Full catalysis after 24 hours.
* Documentation ensures that the raw materials used are those listed by the Ministry of Health and the migration laboratory test on cured resin samples shall furtherly ensure that the final product does not release any harmful substances, if applied following the instructions. This information can be consulted by the end users in the HCCP certification which is responsibility of the user.
There are no reviews yet.