EPOXY RESIN – UNIQUE CASTINGS, UP TO 5 CM [1,96”]*
FOR TABLES AND OTHER ARTISTIC CREATIONS
This non-toxic (two-component) epoxy resin is designed for high thickness castings (up to 5 cm), ideal for creating wooden and resin tables and other artistic works. Thanks to its very low exothermic reaction, it allows you to work in any environmental condition, from +10°C to +30°C*, making it perfect even for the summer. This definitive non-yellowing and scratch resistant product has been specifically developed by the RESIN PRO Team to guarantee its customers the ideal material for their projects.
- Low exothermic reaction: allows castings up to 5 cm thick.
- UV filters: help maintain transparency and prevent yellowing.
- High mechanical strength: guarantees maximum scratch resistance.
- Low viscosity: facilitates the elimination of air bubbles.
- Long processing time: it allows you to intervene on the work to correct any aesthetic defect.
Main Technical Data (Data sheet at the bottom of the page for more details)
- Mixing ratio (by weight): 100:55
- Hardening time: 24-48 hours.
- Complete hardening: 7-8 days.
It is advisable to consult the specific instructions for use and the safety regulations before applying the product.
*To work with epoxy resin in hot weather, it is essential to prepare and mix the resin quickly and efficiently, having all the necessary tools on hand. Additionally, working in a well-ventilated area can improve air quality and reduce temperatures. In the case of Epoxy5-Five Epoxy Resin for castings up to 5cm, follow the guidelines indicated in the following table:
|Temperature||Maximum Weight per Application||Casting Width||Maximum Recommended Thickness|
|>10cm e ≤20cm||4cm (reduced by 20%)|
|>20cm||3.5cm (reduced by 30%)|
|>10cm e ≤20cm||3.2cm (reduced by 20%)|
|>20cm||2.8cm (reduced by 30%)|
|>10cm e ≤20cm||2.4cm (reduced by 20%)|
|>20cm||2.1cm (reduced by 30%)|
|Pot life (125g 25°) [0,27 lb 77 F]||24h|
|Gel time (125g 25°) [0,27 lb 77 F]||48h|
|Full cure 7 days (25C) [77 F]|