Water Effect – Two-component epoxy system with high performance for film application (1mm) and castings up to 2cm thickness.
Besides the high transparency (water effect) and the self-leveling properties, it guarantees a good mechanical seal for reinforcement and applications with carbon fiber.
The product is characterized by a low viscosity that reduces the presence of air bubbles after hardening and facilitates the impregnation of carbon fiber.
The excellent resistance to environmental humidity guarantees a glossy and transparent surface.
The product is compatible with the main coloring pastes on the market.
Transparent Epoxy resin is a two-component product based on epoxy resins and relative amino hardener.
Main features: Excellent transparency / UV rays stability / Reduced yellowing / Long processing time.
Applications: DIY / Coating up to 2cm/ Embeddings/ Modeling / Artistic creations / lamination / adhesive / general coating system / manual laying / vacuum molding.
Technical data: Mixing ratio: 100:60/ Pot-life (150 gr to 30 C): 1h20 ′ /Catalysis in film (1mm at 30 C): 6h 00 ′/ Catalysis complete after 24h / Curing completed – 7 days (25C).
How to use. Mixing ratio based on weight – 100:60.
For best results, measure two components based on weight using a scale within 5% of the recommended mixing ratio.
• Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, discarding all surfaces in the container to ensure complete mixing.
• Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
• Avoid high humidity or cold ambient temperatures.
• For optimum bonding performance, make sure the surface is dry and free of dirt, debris and oils. Mechanical preparation the sanding surface is
• Perform small preliminary tests to fully understand the polymerizationcharacteristics of the resins in your work environment and
compatibility of the resins with other materials.