ART PRO DELUXE TRANSPARENT RESIN FOR FLUID ART AND VERTICAL APPLICATIONS (FOR PROFESSIONAL USE)
Transparent self-levelling UV-resistant epoxy system, which creates a hard and glossy protective layer for casting up to 1 cm [0,39”] (ex. coasters, trays, art objects).
The surface is perfectly smooth and moisture-resistant. Solvent-free and odourless epoxy resin.
The kit includes:
1000 gr [2,20 lb] – Component A (transparent resin)
700 gr [1,54 lb] – Component B (hardener)
- – artworks, creation of art objects (paintings, panels, etc.) with the “fluid-art” (pour paint) technique (pouring up to 1 cm [0,39”]);
- – vertical applications by brush or roller
- – coating of surfaces, objects and furniture to add depth and brilliance to the colour;
- – create a 3D effect on prints, photos and images in general;
- – creation of a perfectly transparent protective layer on your projects.
The “ART-PRO DELUXE” formula is specifically developed for coating in artistic applications. Compatible with colouring agents, powder pigments, alcohol-based and oil-based dyes, aerosol paints.
Warning: the product is moisture sensitive, do not use on wet surfaces or with water-based dyes (e.g. Acrylics)
Usage ratio 100:70 (in weight)
Pot Life [0,33 lb at 86 F]: 40 min, therefore we recommend to design the drawing first and then apply the resin.
Film (1 mm at 30°C) [0,03” at 86 F]: 3:00′.
Full catalysis after 24 hours.
The migration laboratory test on cured resin samples ensures that the final product does not release any harmful substances, if applied following the instructions.