POLI SHIELD is a protective varnish, final coat to protect your floors and surfaces from scratches and wear. Easy to apply, it is applied with a simple roller (or even spray) over any type of flooring. Particularly suitable for resin floors (epoxy, acrylic). POLI SHIED has been created to complete the M1-723 cycle in order to guarantee an aesthetic, easily washable and durable finish to surfaces. Available in glossy, satin and matt versions.
Resistant and Durable: The special acrylic-polyurethane polymers combine the stability and ease of application of acrylic resins with the scratch and tread resistance of the most advanced polyurethane polymers.
Easy Application: Apply with a simple short-haired roller, foam roller or sprayer. Tools can be cleaned with simple soap and water. The two-component package is ready to use.
Versatile and Elegant: POLI-SHIELD is available in different finishes: Gloss (100gloss), Satin (30 gloss) and Matt (5 gloss). It is compatible with a wide range of surfaces: Epoxy, Acrylic, Wood and Concrete and Textured finishes.
Easy to maintain: The surface treated with POLI-SHIELD, becomes the variable with simple soap eliminating the absorption and proliferation of dirt and bacteria. If necessary, after even one year, it will be sufficient to pass a coat with a roller in the areas of major passage, to restore it and make it as bright as the first day!
Cheep: one pack (2.4 litres) covers up to 25m2 (with a double coat).
Looking for a cheep, effective and easy-to-apply solution to protect and renew your floors and surfaces in general? POLI-SHIELD is the product for you!
POLI-SHIELD is a two-pack acrylic-polyurethane scratch resistant paint.
- Combine the POLISHIELD A content with its hardener according to the instructions on the packaging (100A + 20B).
- Mix mechanically, making sure that the two components are perfectly emulsified. Manual mixing alone may not be sufficient to obtain a perfect result. We recommend mixing for at least 3 minutes.
- The ratio of catalysis must be done by weight (100A+20B) and not by volume, so in case it is not necessary to use the whole package, use an electronic balance.
- Apply the first coat of POLI-SHIELD with a short-haired roller, brush or airless sprayer and let it dry for 4-6 hours.
- Apply the second coat of POLI-SHIELD with a smooth roller, brush or airless sprayer.
- For the POLI-SHIELD 100Gloss version, a third coat can be applied to increase the gloss and homogeneity of the surface.
- The cycle is complete and your floor can be walked on after 24-48 hours depending on the ambient temperature.
If more than 24 hours elapse between coats, sand with 320 grit paper.
Maximum scratch resistance is reached approximately 7 days after curing.