New line of polishing products SPECIFIC for plastic and resins industry.
The kits includes:
- EpoxyPolish Polishing cream – 250 ml [8,79 oz] – 1pc
- Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pads:
– Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pad 150mm 360 grit
– Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pad 150mm 500 grit
– Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pad 150mm 1000 grit
– Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pad 150mm 2000 grit
– Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pad 150mm 3000 grit
– Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pad 150mm 4000 grit
EpoxyPolish Polishing cream
Resin Pro offer the possibility to achieve a perfect polishing by using different types of abrasive pastes.
It can be used by hand or with an orbital polisher to make your resin creations shiny.
Ebonite Abralon Sanding Pads
Cosmetically appealing, consistent scratch pattern provides excellent traction. Combines the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products. Opening in the fabric allows water to flow freely around the abrasive. Solid surface and foam backing provide even surface pressure. Last 5+ times longer than sandpaper. Use wet or dry (residual material can be removed by high pressure air).
Now it’s possible to get the most aggressive surface texture without that “cheese grater” look. Abralon sanding pads use silicon carbide particles that are precision sifted to a consistent grain size, then bonded evenly to a six-inch round fabric face for the most even scratch pattern available.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Thoroughly clean the surface with a cloth.
- Step 2: Now you can polish by hand or with an orbital polisher. We recommend using the lowest possible speed to get the best result.
Start Polishing with 360-500 grit.
Note: Sand the entire surface evenly with circular movements and light pressure. Moisten the pad or the surface with water from time to time.
- Step 3: Now use the 1000 grit sandpaper. Note: Moisten the sandpaper or the surface with water from time to time.
- Step 4: Afterwards, use 2000 grit sandpaper. Note: Moisten the sandpaper or the surface with water from time to time. Lastly, use 4000 grit sandpaper to finish sanding.
- Step 5: Remove the sandpaper from the polishing disc and attach a soft sponge to it. Rinse the surface or wipe it with a damp cloth to remove any residual grain of the sanding.
- Step 6: Apply EpoxyPolish Polishing cream on the damp sponge. Use by hand or with an orbital polisher, using a large circular motion and exerting slight pressure.
- Step 7: Clean the surface with plenty of water to remove all the remaining residues.
- Step 8: Enjoy the result!!!