Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt is a general purpose resin and wood finish that is derived from natural vegetable oils and waxes. Allows you to create an elegant matte surface.
Resistant to water, dirt, beer, wine, cola and saliva, Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt is microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood, meaning it does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
New advanced formula of Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt has been specially engineered in Germany to be the first Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt available on the Europe market that can be easily applied with a brush or roller, with no buffing necessary!
Can be spot-repaired and/or restored/renewed with no sanding required, therefore resin or wood never needs complete sanding and refinishing again.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood’s natural character
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2 coats
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.375L, 0.750L
- Viscosity 95-240mPas
- Specific weight: 0.88-0.95 g / cm3