Perfect to effortlessly design works of art and jewellery. 1:1 ratio for quick and error-free creations, non-toxic, transparent and durable.
You can cast it in silicone moulds or use it as a protectant on printed images (photographs, canvasses, paintings) Otherwise, thanks to its high transparency, you can create decorative and design elements through mounting techniques.
Highly efficient for film application (1 mm [0,03”]) and castings up to 2 cm [0,78”] thickness. Besides the high transparency (water-clear) and the self-levelling properties, it guarantees excellent scratch resistance. The product features a low viscosity that reduces the appearance of unaesthetic air bubbles after hardening. The excellent resistance to ambient humidity guarantees a glossy and transparent surface. The product is compatible with the major colouring pastes on the market.
Main features: Easy-to-use 1:1 / High transparency / Excellent mechanical strength / Long working time / Glossy surface.
Applications: Jewellery and castings in silicone moulds / Modelling / Artistic creations / Embeddings / Coatings up to 2cm.
Mix ratio: 1:1 (by volume) / Pot life (150g at 30°C) [0,33 lb at 86 F]: 1h30’ / Film catalysis (1 mm at 30 C) [0,03” at 86 F]: 12h00′ / Full catalysis after 72h / Heat resistance – up to 70 C [158 F]
How to use. Mix ratio based on weight – 1:1.
For best results, measure two components based on weight using a scale within 5% of the recommended mix ratio.
- Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, scraping all the surfaces of the container to ensure complete mixing.
- Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
- Avoid high humidity or low ambient temperatures.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and any dirt, dust and oils removed to achieve optimal bonding. It is furthermore highly recommended to sand the surface (with sandpaper or mechanical preparation).
- Perform small preliminary tests to have a clear understanding of the polymerization features of the resins in your work environment and the compatibility of the resins with other materials.
The ONE-to-ONE epoxy system cures after about 24 hours and achieves a good hardness in 48h-72 hours (depending on catalysis temperature). If you wish to speed up the curing time, keep the casting close to any heat source (radiator or similar). This will halve the catalysis time.