How many times you wanted to express your creativity and imagination on surfaces and countertops usually in contact with food.
Now you can let go of this frustration thanks to a Food Safe and non-toxic product, created by ResinPro with the specific purpose of coating plates, glassware and cutting boards in daily contact with food and liquids.
A real revolution for who loves to use resin for passion or work, but also a valid encouragement for those who would like to approach this world and test their manual skills on small and handy objects.
The non-toxicity of EpoxyFood is determined by the two-component, high-modulus, unfilled, medium-fluidized EpoxyFood system, which uses only raw materials included in the positive list of substances allowed for food contact (EU Regulation No. 10/2011 January 14, 2011).
Therefore, modelling features a new transparent resin with which you can cover surfaces such as platters, cutting boards, plates, glassware, cutlery, knives and table tops, but not only that!
As usual, with resin creativity has no limits, and it is possible to use EpoxyFood to create a protective layer on printed images, such as photographs, canvases and paintings, or to build furniture and decorative design elements through mounting techniques.
What makes this product suitable for these situations?
- The ability to achieve an accurate surface finish;
- Good resistance to yellowing;
- Good outdoor stability;
- Excellent mechanical resistance and resistance to basic and acid chemical substances.
The method of application of EpoxyFood is by casting, due to its medium-high viscosity which allows to work on non-toxic thick surfaces.
Charged with mineral aggregates of appropriate grain size, it is also used to create self-levelling epoxy and screed surfaces suitable for contact with food.
The high transparency of this resin will allow you to create, for example, a beautiful platter with fabric embedded:
- To cut the fabric precisely, we suggest to create a paper cutout of the platter surface and then attach it with needles directly on the cloth;
- After drawing the outline with a chalk, cut and verify that the dimensions match the platter;
- Apply the transparent adhesive only on a few areas of the fabric, glue it on the bottom and let it dry;
- Cast the EpoxyFood resin and move the platter to distribute it equally on the surface, including the edges. Let it dry.
The bewilderment is guaranteed!