ONE-COMPONENT METHACRYLIC RESIN “RESINSTONE” for stamped floors 5 KG [11,02 LB]
ONE-COMPONENT METHACRYLIC RESIN for stamped floors
CONSOLIDANT, WATERPROOF, DUSTPROOF AND ANTI-CARBONATION METHACRYLIC COATING FOR CONCRETE FLOORS.
“RESINSTONE” is a low-viscosity, one-component, liquid formula that penetrates deeply for capillary absorption in concrete floors and surfaces, providing moisture protection and increasing both mechanical resistance and protection against chemical agents.
“RESINSTONE” is formulated with enhanced methacrylic polymers in order to guarantee:
Ø Consolidation and protection of concrete surfaces
Ø Moisture protection
Ø Protection against oils, acids and other chemical agents (perfect also for industrial environments)
Ø Revitalization of the colour tone
Concrete surfaces treated with “RESINSTONE” do not absorb water, creating polished, clean, dust-proof but still breathable surfaces.
Resistant to yellowing, washing, bad weather (even acid rain).
- ✓ Consolidation and protection for concrete surfaces.
- ✓ Great to protect indoor spaces such as cellars, warehouses, garages, etc.
- ✓ Thanks to its excellent anti-UV rays features, it is ideal for outdoor areas such as yards, parking lots, paths, courtyards, etc.
- ✓ “RESINSTONE” can be applied 8 hours after the execution of the concrete artifact (following preventive test)
- ✓ Easy to apply (one-component, ready to use, just pour it over the concrete and wait a few hours until it is dry)
- ✓ Its low viscosity allows it to deeply penetrate and strengthen
- ✓ Fast: ready in less than 12 hours!
- ✓ Waterproof and water vapor permeable (thus allowing surfaces to breathe with no moisture penetration!)
- ✓ Good chemical resistance to oils, grease and acids.
- ✓ Range of applications from +5°C [41 F] to +35°C [95 F].
- ✓ Resistant to temperature changes from -30°C [86 F] to +80°C [176 F].
- ✓ Excellent mechanical properties make it a lasting product over the years and with high scratch-resistance