RESINSTONE MONO-COMPONENT METHACRYL RESINSTONE for printed floors 5 KG
MONOCOMPONENT METHACRILE RESIN for printed floors
METHACRYLIC COATING, CONSOLIDATING, WATERPROOF, DUSTPROOF AND ANTI-CARBONATANT FOR CONCRETE FLOORS.
RESINSTONE is a low viscosity, mono-component, liquid formula that penetrates deeply for capillary absorption in floors and surfaces in general made of cement, guaranteeing their protection from moisture, increasing both mechanical resistance and protection from chemical agents.
RESINSTONE is formulated with advanced methacrylic polymers, which guarantee
Ø Consolidation and protection of cement surfaces
Ø Protection from moisture
Ø Protection against oils, acids and other chemicals (also perfect for industrial environments)
Ø Revitalization of the color tone
Cement surfaces treated with RESINSTONE do not absorb water, creating glossy, dust-free, but still breathable surfaces.
Resists yellowing, washing, bad weather (even acid rain).
- ✓ Consolidating and protective for concrete surfaces.
- ✓ Excellent for the protection of interior spaces such as cellars, warehouses, garages, etc..
- ✓ Ideal for outdoor areas such as squares, parking lots, avenues, courtyards, etc.. thanks to its excellent anti-UV-rays properties
- ✓ RESINSTONE can be applied just after 8 hours after the cementitious product has been made (subject to prior test)
- ✓ Easy to apply (mono-component, ready to use, just pour it over the cement and wait for it to dry in a few hours)
- ✓ thanks to its low viscosity, penetrates and consolidates in depth.
- ✓ Fast: in less than 12 hours it’s ready!
- ✓ Waterproof and permeable to water vapor (thus allowing surfaces to breathe but stops any moisture penetration!)
- ✓ Good chemical resistance to oils, fats and acids.
- ✓ Application range from +5°C to +35°C.
- ✓ Resistant to temperature changes from -30°C to +80°C.
- ✓ Excellent mechanical properties make it a durable product over the years and with a high resistance to scuffs