Mirka’s Polishing Compound 10 – 250 ml [8,79 oz]
This gelcoat polish leaves a smooth, high-gloss wax finish and it protects the epoxy surface.
Its formula guarantees optimal working time, for a longer lasting product and easier cleaning.
Mirka’s Polishing Compound 10 offers the possibility to achieve a perfect polishing by using different types of abrasive pastes.
It can be used by hand or with an orbital polisher to make your resin creations shiny.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Thoroughly clean the surface with a cloth.
- Step 2: Now you can sand and polish by hand or with an orbital polisher. We recommend using the lowest possible speed to get the best result.
Attach the sandpaper to the disc using the self-adhesive Velcro. Start sanding with P100 or P240 grain (depending on how much surface you need to remove).
Rinse the surface or clean it with a damp cloth.
For fine sanding, use P600 sandpaper. Note: Sand the entire surface evenly with circular movements and light pressure. Moisten the sandpaper or the surface with water from time to time.
- Step 3: Now use the P1200 sandpaper. Note: Moisten the sandpaper or the surface with water from time to time.
- Step 4: Afterwards, use P2000 sandpaper. Note: Moisten the sandpaper or the surface with water from time to time. Lastly, use TRIZACT P3000 sandpaper to finish sanding.
- Step 5: Remove the sandpaper from the polishing disc and attach a soft sponge to it. Rinse the surface or wipe it with a damp cloth to remove any residual grain of the sanding.
- Step 6: Apply Mirka’s Polishing Compound 10 on the damp sponge. Use by hand or with an orbital polisher, using a large circular motion and exerting slight pressure.
- Step 7: Clean the surface with plenty of water to remove all the remaining residues.
- Step 8: Enjoy the result!!!