Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax is a general purpose resin and wood finish that is derived from natural vegetable oils and waxes.
Resistant to water, dirt, beer, wine, cola and saliva, Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax is microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood, meaning it does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
New advanced formula of Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax has been specially engineered in Germany to be the first Osmo Hard-Oil-Waxavailable on the Europe market that can be easily applied with a brush or roller, with no buffing necessary!
Can be spot-repaired and/or restored/renewed with no sanding required, therefore resin or wood never needs complete sanding and refinishing again.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood’s natural character
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2 coats
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.375L, 0.750L
- Viscosity 95-240mPas
- Specific weight: 0.88-0.95 g / cm3