Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt is a general-purpose resin and wood finish derived from natural plant oils and waxes. It helps you create an elegant matte surface.
Resistant to water, dirt, beer, wine, cola and saliva, Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt is microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood, thereby it does not crack, flake or peel.
The new advanced formula of Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt has been specially elaborated in Germany to be the first Osmo Hard-Oil-Wax Satin/Matt on the European market that can be easily applied with a brush or a roller, no buffing is necessary!
It can be used for spot repair and/or restoration/renovation without the need to sand, therefore resin or wood will no longer need complete sanding and refinishing.
- Extremely long-lasting and hardwearing
- Highly resistant to water and dirt
- Enhances the natural wood characteristics
- Resistant to common liquids such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva resistant and sweat-resistant, suitable for toys
- Microporous breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No need to sand for spot repairs or future applications
- Approx. coverage: 24 m²/L [7,63 ft²/oz] with one coat
- No. of coats: 2 coats
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C [41 F to 95 F]
- Drying time: 8-10 hrs.
- Sizes: 0.375 L [13,19 oz]
- Viscosity 95-240 mPas
- Specific weight: 0.88-0.95 g/cm3 [0,03 lb/in3]