ONE BIO Transparent Resin for woodwork, coating, lamination, adhesive, marine . BIO Transparent Resin ONE — High percentage of BIO – components, USDA BioPreferred certified (USDA BioPreferredSM).
RESIN ONE + HARDENER ONF.
Main features: high reactivity / Color – slightly straw-colored, ideal for wood work and as a base to be colored with powders or pigments.
Applications: woodwork /coating / marine / lamination / adhesive.
Mixing ratio per volume: 2:1
Mixing ratio based on weight: 100:44
Mixed viscosity cPs (77°F/25°C): 500
Pot Life, mins (77°F/25°C): 18
Gel time, hrs. (77°F/25°C): 3
Complete catalysis: 7 days (77°F/25°C)
• For best results, measure two components based on weight using a scale within 5% of the recommended mixing ratio.
• Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, discarding all surfaces in the container to ensure complete mixing.
• Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
• Avoid high humidity or cold ambient temperatures.
• For optimum bonding performance, make sure the surface is dry and free of dirt, debris and oils. Mechanical preparation the sanding surface is highly recommended.
• Perform small preliminary tests to fully understand the polymerization characteristics of the resins in your work environment and compatibility of the resins with other materials.