Create your personalized Sea Wave Effect!
- WAVE-PRO is a non-toxic powder that reacts with wet epoxy resins by repelling itself away, thereby stimulating movement in concentric outward circles and waves.
- Creates cells and waves in resin art
- Safe & user-friendly
- Non-toxic & non-flammable
- Zero-VOC formula with no harsh chemical ingredients, solvents or alcohol-based ink
- WAVE-PRO can be used along with our range of colours or metallic pigments.
- Please Note that WAVE-PRO was developed and tested with our proprietary artwork resins.
- Ideal for Ocean Resin Art
How to use:
- How to work with Wave Pro – the ideal tool for creating the effect of natural waves!
This instruction implies the presence of a “sea” background made of epoxy resin on your board / canvas (it can be done like acrylic paints, and just fill it with transparent resin on top or you can make it entirely from colored resin).
The hardened “sea” background made of epoxy resin makes it possible to remove non-produced waves in case of failure.
1. We mix the epoxy resin in the proportions indicated in the instructions (the volume depends on the scale of the work).
2. In a glass, mix the resin and Wave Pro additive using the ratio: 3-4 teaspoons of resin and 1/2 teaspoon of Wave Pro). It is important to mix thoroughly and quickly so that the powder dissolves and turns from a pale white to a rich white. Leave the mixture for 50-70 minutes, stirring occasionally in a glass. The main thing is to get a very thick mixture after the specified time, since this is the ideal consistency for blowing with a building hair dryer.
3. Mix the new resin, make a transparent layer on top of your “sea” background (the key point is that without a liquid transparent layer, the wave effect will not work!).
4. Pour a thin stream of white thick mixture onto this transparent epoxy layer and, holding the blow dryer at a 30 ° angle, blow the wave. We linger only at the beginning of the process, because the resin is thick, and the hair dryer needs to “soften” it, but as we see that the wave has gone, then we immediately move along the entire wavelength without stopping. We go through the burner and wait for the resin to completely cure. Done, now you have the truth sea:)
We recommend using the product with our TRANSPARENT EPOXY RESIN (low viscosity)
View this post on Instagram
WAVE-PRO 15 gr per creare il tuo effetto onda marina personalizzato! 🌊🌊🌊 Additivo pigmentato atossico per creare il tuo effetto onda! 🌊🌊🌊 Il prodotto ideale per creare un’effettо onda naturalе con la tecnica Resin-Art. Mescolate accuratamente l’additivo con il componente A per poi mescolarlo a sua volta con l’indurente B considerando la proporzione indicata. Applicate il composto disegnando delle linee sottili a forma di onda che andrete poi a “gonfiare” utilizzando un asciugacapelli o una semplice cannuccia. 👉www.resinpro.it -> accessori per resina👈 #resinpro #resin_pro #resinart #artresin #oceanartresin #oceanart