TRANSLUCENT AND FAST CASTING LIQUID SILICONE RUBBER FOR MOULDS 1000 GR [2,20 LB] – A + B (500 GR + 500 GR) [1,10 LB + 1,10 LB]
Demould time: 4H + black nitrile gloves AS A GIFT!
Description. Liquid medium-hard condensation pourable silicone rubber (13 shore A). PURE MOLD is a two-component addition silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Due to its remarkable fluidity, it is ideal even for the duplication of models with undercut areas.
The main qualities of the product make it particularly suitable for the use of:
- epoxy resins,
- polyurethanes and acrylics,
- cements and plasters.
- + Liquid
- + Fast (4H)
- + Translucent
- + Resistant.
It possesses high mechanical characteristics, and it is suited for the preparation of casts with considerable undercuts: reproduction of bronze statues (artistic foundries), serial reproduction of complex objects in resin (polyester, polyurethane and epoxy), in plaster, natural and synthetic wax, concrete (e.g. statues, decorative garden items, decorative candles, prototypes, decorative ceramics, rosettes, frames, faux wood decorations, etc.). Casts for technical products.
2. AREAS OF APPLICATION
Thanks to its considerable accuracy in reproduction, its high dimensional stability and its mechanical resistance, PURE MOLD silicone rubber is especially good for model and mould making. Its great fluidity and its high dimensional stability make it ideal for decorative pottery, ceramic and jewellery serigraphy and concrete moulding. Silicone rubber is compatible with the majority of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Acrylic resins, and with plaster and cement
* Colour Part A: Translucent
* Colour Part B: Translucent
* Mix ratio 1: 1
* Pre-catalyst mixing viscosity 4500 +/- 500 cP
* Mixing time at 23°C (73°F) 1 ‘
* Working time at 23°C (73°F) 40 ‘- 50’
* Demould time at 23°C (73°F) 180 ’
* Shore A hardness after 24 hours 13 +/- 2 ShA
* Ultimate tensile strength 3.0 +/- 0.2 N/mm²
* Elongation at break 450 +/- 20%
* Tear resistance (Die B) 14 +/- N/mm.
* Tear resistance (Die C) 9 +/- N/1mm
Note: Do not use above 30°C [86 F]. For more safety information, please carefully read the Safety Data Sheet of all ingredients.