EPOXY RESIN – UNIQUE CASTINGS, UP TO 5 CM [1,96”]*
FOR TABLES AND OTHER ARTISTIC CREATIONS
The Kit contains:
- 19.76 kg [43,56 lb] of resin (component A)
- 13.23 kg [29,17 lb] of hardener (component B)
Finally, the ultimate product that allows high-thickness castings, non-yellowing and scratch-resistant.
Specifically developed by RESIN PRO Team to provide its customers with the perfect product for the creation of wooden and resin tables!
Ultra-low exothermic reaction allows high-thickness castings without overheating and without deformations.
Perfectly transparent and non-yellowing. Specially designed to be used to create wooden and resin tables and for large castings for artistic works.
FINALLY, THE ULTIMATE PRODUCT FOR PROFESSIONALS, SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR THE CREATION OF WOODEN AND RESIN TABLES and all other applications that need large, transparent castings with low level of yellowing.
Ideal for wood and resin tables thanks to its features:
- low exothermic reaction, for castings up to 5 cm [1,96”]!*
- with UV filters, non-yellowing guaranteed for 10 years;
- highly mechanical resistant surface, for maximum scratchproof properties!
- low viscosity to eliminate air bubbles;
- long working time, that permits to work on the project in order to correct any aesthetic defect.
- heat resistance – up to 70 C [158 F]
* Recommended thickness table
5cm [1,96”] –> max. 12kg [2,20 Lbs] per application (23° / 73.4°F)
4 cm [1,57”] –> max. 14 kg [30,86 Lbs] per application (23° / 73.4°F)
3 cm [1,18”] –> max. 20 Kg [44,09 Lbs] per application (23° / 73.4°F)
2cm [0,78”] –> max. 100 kg [220 Lbs] per application (23° / 73.4°F)
For applications other than the “standard” rivertable (casting max 100 cm [39,37”] x 25 cm [9,84”]), to avoid overheating of the resin (especialy in summer), please reduce the casting thickness by 30%.
If one of the sides of the project is more than 100 cm [39,37”] or the total weight of pouring epoxy is more than 8kg [17,64 Lbs] we highly recommend to do a casting in two and more layers (waiting 6-8 hours before next casting).
Mix ratio 100:67 (by weight)
|Pot life (125g 25°) [0,27 lb 77 F]||24h|
|Gel time (125g 25°) [0,27 lb 77 F]||48h|
|Full cure 7 days (25C) [77 F]|