ART PRO CLEAR RESIN FOR POUR PAINT/FLOORS 8.3 KG [18,29 LB]
ATTENTION! DUE A HIGH DEMAND, ORDERS INCLUDING THIS PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED OUT FROM JUNE 8 TO JUNE 9!
CLEAR RESIN FOR ARTISTIC FLOORING AND DIY
High-performance clear Epoxy resin is a two-part epoxy resin designed for artistic flooring and DIY.
The original “ART PRO” formula provides a long-lasting smooth and glossy finish of the highest quality. Our best-selling flooring solution, this dye is characterized by excellent resistance to heavy foot traffic and vehicles. Ideal for both DIY/home users and industrial users, the floor paint can be easily applied and the surface will be usable again within 24 hours. Transparent self-levelling UV-resistant epoxy system, which creates a hard and glossy protective layer for casting up to 1 cm [0,39”].
The surface is perfectly smooth and moisture-resistant. Solvent-free and odourless epoxy resin. Low sensitivity to humidity allows to work in any atmospheric condition.
Perfect for any kind of floors:
– garage epoxy floors
– factory epoxy floors
– 3D designer home epoxy floors
– acid-resistant epoxy floor
- – garage epoxy floors, factory epoxy floors, 3D designer home floors, office floors, acid-resistant epoxy floors;
- – artworks, creation of art objects (paintings, panels, etc.) with the “fluid-art” technique;
- – coating of surfaces, objects and furniture to add depth and brilliance to the colour;
- – concrete kitchen countertops;
- – create a 3D effect on prints, photos and images in general;
- – fixation of fillers (decorative elements, glass, stone, quartz, etc.)
- – creation of a perfectly transparent protective layer on your projects.
The “ART-PRO” formula is specifically developed for coating in artistic applications. Compatible with colouring agents, powder pigments, alcohol-based and oil-based dyes, aerosol paints.
Warning: the product is moisture sensitive, do not use on wet surfaces or with water-based dyes (e.g. Acrylics)
Usage ratio 100:66 (in weight)
Pot Life (150 gr at 30°C) [0,33 lb at 86 F]: 1h20 ‘,
Film (1 mm at 30°C) [0,03” at 86 F]: 6:00’.
Full catalysis after 24 hours.
Heat resistance – up to 70 C [158 F]